When it comes to Kaspersky , the brand speaks everything for itself. It’s the best thing that can happen to a computer. And when you get such an application for FREE, it’s the best thing that can happen to you.
Put a full-stop to all those vicious viruses happily residing on your comp. Kick them out forever. Let there be no more fights. Let the peace prevail.
What is Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool?
It is a freeware designed to remove all types of infections from your computer. In other words, to chuck-out the viruses from your comp and make it safe for your use.
How does it do that ?
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 uses the effective detection algorithms to find major viruses and malwares.
Oh that’s awesome ! Then Why should I buy there Antivirus , Internet Security or their other products by paying hefty price ?
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 does not provide resident protection for your computer.
After disinfecting a computer, you are supposed to remove the tool and install a full version of antivirus software.
If you are looking for complete protection of your computer, I suggest you go for their Internet Security, it’s the best and I have used it from 3 years now.
What are its key advantages ?
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Can be installed to an infected computer too. (Safe Mode is completely supported).
- Composite scan and disinfection system: signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- Gathering system information and interactive creation of scripts for disinfection.
- Automatic and manual removal of virus, Trojans and worms.
- Automatic and manual removal of Spyware and Adware modules.
- Automatic and manual removal of all types of rootkits.
The best of all, it is absolutely free guys.
Enough of Pros, tell me about its Cons :
- System memory scan is unavailable in x64 versions of Windows XP / Vista / 7 due to specific features of application system drivers.
- Impossible to rename application folder if User Account Control is enabled in Windows Vista settings and application Self-Defence disabled.
- Technical support is provided only for users of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.
- Unguided creation of scripts can result in a data loss or crippled computer.