In a nutshell
▶ Here in this article, we have listed some of the best free Windows softwares 2013 you must have on your PC.
▶ The World didn’t end as scheduled on 21st Dec 2012 and here we are in a brand new year – 2013.
▶ So, to give your new year a flying start, here are some of the best softwares you wouldn’t probably heard of before.
▶ Just make some time to browse through these handy applications and pick the ones that best suits your needs.
▶ Most of these softwares will work on all versions of Windows while some are dedicated to certain versions.
If you liked this collection of some the coolest softwares, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Thank you.
- Best Free Windows Softwares 2012 You Must Have on Your PC
- FREE Best Antivirus Software Download for Windows
- FREE Best Internet Download Managers or Accelerators for Windows
- Best Online Virus Scanners To Check Your Computer For Infections
- Best Online Security Tips For Everyone
Best Free Windows Softwares 2013
1. Perfect Effects 4 Free – an Instagram like app to apply more than 70 magical photo effects on the whole or part of an image. Now turn ordinary photos into some extraordinary ones.
2. SymMover – helps you move already installed Windows softwares from one folder to other or from one disk to other without any need of re-installation.
3. Eassos Recovery – is a powerful recovery tool that helps you recover lost disk partitions and files with its wizard interface.
4. Geek Uninstaller – is a lightweight tool to uninstall programs installed on your PC and completely wipe off their left over traces in the registry.
5. DDownloads - helps you download different popular Windows software from just one place without having to look for each product page and find the download links.
6. Spotflux – allows you to access blocked websites, removes tracking cookies and viruses, encrypts your internet traffic, saves bandwidth, hides your IP address, and keeps your location private.
7. Snappy - is a screenshot capture utility which allows to capture the entire desktop, the active window, a portion of the screen or an object.
8. NetSpeedMonitor - lets you monitor the download and upload speed of your Internet connection using a simple meter built into the Windows toolbar. Now, you can easily know if your ISP is providing you the speed they promised or cheating on you.
9. Google Drive - is the official Windows client for file storage and synchronization services offered by Google.
10. Fake Antivirus Remover – helps you to easily identify and remove fake antivirus softwares installed on your computer.
11. WiFi Protector – is a powerful application that secures your WiFi connection with a 256 bit encryption. It also provides you with the means to protect your privacy by hiding your IP address.
12. Clickberry Interactive Creator – build interactive clips within minutes that are click-able and easily share it on Social media sites.
13. Cloudfogger - is an all-in-one encryption solution where you can easily drag and drop files from your computer or smartphones and upload them to Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive or any other cloud storage providers.
14. CrashPlan – securely backs up your data every day to multiple locations that can be to other remote computers or the attached external hard drives.
15. Rainlendar – is a lightweight, stylish and truly customizable Calendar and To-Do list manager for your desktop.
16. InstallGuard - gives you complete control over the softwares installed on your PC with monitoring and tracking features. It further blocks unauthorized software installations and protects your PC.
17. Moborobo – is an all in one Android Smartphone management tool that can backup and restore App, contacts, SMS and almost everything in your phone via your PC.
18. OnlineVNC – is an effective tool for managing and controlling your PC remotely using a simple web browser.
19. Smart PC Locker Pro - is an easy-to-use security tool that password-protects your PC or laptop. It automatically shutdowns your computer after a set number of invalid login attempts by unauthorized people.
20. Asus Multiframe Utility – is an application for splitting and managing program windows. It can snap windows up to 9 screen regions per monitor.
21. EaseUS CleanGenius – is a handy application that comprises over 20+ system optimization and maintenance tools that you will need to clean your PC and run it smoothly.
22. Freemore Audio Video Suite - it’s a one-stop shop for all your media conversion and editing needs. It has over 30 awesome audio, video and image tools to get done all that you ever wanted from a media suite.
23. Sunrise Seven – customize your Windows 7 for performance, security and delightful visual modifications. Now, your Windows 7 will look the way you want it to be.
24. Blacksmith - is a virtual desktop manager for Windows that provides you with the feel of Windows, Android and Mac OS X Lion operating systems.
25. Lost Photos – search and recover all photos stored in your email account easily.
26. Multiplicity – with this simple tool, you can control upto 9 different PCs using a single mouse and keyboard.
27. Wondershare vDownloader – enable you to download videos from various popular video hosting websites such as Youtube, Hulu, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Metacafe, Facebook, Vevo, Blip.tv, Viddler and more. Furthermore, you can download videos in upto Full HD 1080p quality.
28. Clover – it brings Chrome-style tabs to Windows Explorer.
29. KeyRocket - is a handy tool that suggests keyboard shortcuts for Windows Explorer and Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint whenever it recognizes that a specific series of mouse actions were performed.
30. Protected Folder – is designed to password-protect, guard and lock your folders & files from being seen, read or modified.
31. Cubby – it is similar to dropbox with a Windows client that lets you drag and drop folders to sync them between various devices.
32. Sys Information – is a fast and accurate tool to get complete system information of CPU, Hard disk, Motherboard and more.
33. BufferZone Pro - puts your regularly used programs that are prone to external attacks in a virtual environment.
34. USB-AV – protects your USB flash drives from viruses and malware security threats.
35. SubtitleDownloader - enables you to automatically download subtitles for your video collection in your chosen language.
36. Microsoft Research Cliplets - gives you the power to create “Cliplets” – a type of imagery that sits between stills and video and save them as GIF, MP4 and WMV.
37. Stoffi – is a simple but powerful music player that consolidates the key features spread over various music players into one unified music player.
38. Voxeet – completely redefines the VoIP web conferencing. The software uses 3D high definition voice technology to produce immersive sound.
39. ProxySwap – allows you to quickly switch between Proxy Servers with ease.
40. Norton Zone Cloud Sharing – allows you to easily backup, share and sync data securely across various platforms like Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and web.
41. Tiggit - is an open source game launcher and installer. It helps you find more than 400 awesome indie games that exist ‘hidden’ around the internet.
42. KuaiZip – is a very good archiving tool that features advanced compression technology. It supports more than 40 compression formats such as RAR, ZIP, 7Z etc.
43. GOM Audio - is a handy and reliable audio player that supports various audio formats likes MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA, MID, WAV, FLAC, APE, PLS, to name a few. It can further handle CD content and Internet streams as well.
44. Close All - lets you close all running applications with just a single click.
45. OPSWAT’s Security Score – is a tool that scans your PC for the status of your installed security applications and provides a score along with recommendations on how to improve.
46. Paragon Go Virtual - tool that will quickly copy your hard drive to a virtual disk in any of the main formats like VMware Workstation/ Fusion, Microsoft VirtualPC or Oracle VirtualBox. If you’re upgrading your PC, you could save your old configuration – OS, Softwares, data, everything else – to a virtual disk, then continue using it in a virtual machine.
47. SFunKey – use the “Fn” key (function key) on your laptop’s keyboard to perform several additional tasks by mapping them the way you desire.
48. Reboot-To – is a simple and easy-to-use application that allows you to choose what Windows OS you should boot next. You can also reboot your computer with just a click.
49 Free Video to GIF Converter - can convert any video to gif animation with ease. It supports almost all the video formats like avi, wmv, mpeg, flv, mov, mp4, vob, mkv etc.
50. Free Viewer – is the only file viewer you will ever need. It is compatible of working with more than 100’s of file formats.
Final Thoughts – Best Free Windows Softwares 2013
Ohh! That was a very big list, I know.
Most of the free softwares for listed here will definitely come in handy at some time in life.
So you better bookmark this page. These are definitely some of the best free windows softwares 2013 you need to have on your PC.
If you loved the collection, please do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Let us know which Windows softwares you downloaded and found it useful from the comments section below.