We are very much attached to our Smartphones. Right from chatting on social networks, checking e-mails to paying bills, we use it for every other thing we do. Without them, our life could go helter-skelter. These sophisticated features also have a dark-side – the risk of cybercriminal attacks.
It is no surprise that the hackers and cybercriminals are eyeing up smartphones – after all, while we go to great lengths to protect our laptops and computers from harm, we rarely given a second thought to all that personal data stored insecurely on our Smartphones.
So, the need of the hour is to give your Smartphone the best protection, the one it really deserves.
ESET Mobile Security : is an award-winning comprehensive security suite which combines ESET’s proactive scanning engine along with antispam and antitheft functionality to provide real-time protection for your smartphone against known and emerging threats.
And, if your device is ever lost or stolen, ESET Mobile Security delivers advanced anti-theft features to help protect and recover your information.
What will ESET Mobile Security provide your Smartphone with ?
- On-Access and On-Demand Scanning – Scan all files on your device or from wireless connections (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc).
- Intelligent Firewall – Monitor all incoming and outgoing communication based on a set of rules that you define to prevent unwanted breaches.
- SMS/MMS Antispam – Pick and choose who your trustworthy contacts are through customizable black or whitelists, or simply block unknown numbers.
- Enhanced Security System – Delete sensitive information and prevent unauthorized access to your data in case of loss or theft with the Anti-Theft System with Remote Wipe.
Which are the compatible mobile OS with ESET Mobile Security ?
- Symbian S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 or 2 (Nokia only).
- Symbian S60 5th Edition (Nokia only).
- Symbian 3 (Nokia only).
- Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1 and 6.5 .
How to grab an username and password for yourself ?
1>> Visit the Nokia OVI Registration page here.
3>> You will be mailed a Serial number to the email address that you previously provided during registration.
4>> Now, visit the ESET Registration page here and fill in the required details and click on “Seri Numarayi Kaydet“. Take help of the screenshot below to fill it.
5>> You will then receive a mail having a Username and Password using which you can activate your ESET Mobile Security.
Download Setup from here :