Every computer needs a security software or antivirus to be installed in it.
Failing to install, is like having a computer which is a sitting duck for hackers and malware.
Symantec is a house-hold name in the field of computer security.
Symantec’s Norton AntiVirus is the world’s most popular and trusted brands.
Norton has a long history of protecting users from various dangerous threats and is installed on millions of computers.
The latest version Norton Antivirus 2012 works better than it ever has before, with an impressive set of features and some useful new tools.
Norton AntiVirus 2012
Is an all-in-one antivirus application that keeps all sorts of malware, viruses, worms, spyware, spam e-mail, cyber criminals, phishing attacks, identity theft and other harmful websites away from your computer without compromising on it’s performance.
Norton AntiVirus 2012 was engineered around the Intelligent Threat Protection concept that uses multiple layers of security that work together to proactively block attacks and remove threats.
It also scans instant messages and email to check for infected attachments, suspicious links and viruses.
Its Auto-Protect system runs constantly in the background by watching the files you access. On detecting any threats, Norton Antivirus 2012 removes it immediately even before they can do any damage to your PC.
The Download Insight 2.0 feature uses data from other Norton users to warn you about dangerous files.
What makes Norton Antivirus 2012 more social-media friendly is its special feature that scans your Facebook newsfeed to discover links to unsafe sites or dangerous downloads.
Also, if you are about to download a dangerous application from Internet then Norton will warn you about it.
The Symantec technology that analyzes file behavior is called SONAR (Symantec Online Network for Advanced Response).
Its main job is to detect brand new threats, so-called zero-day threats. SONAR examines what any particular process is doing on your computer, and it also looks at communications to and from your computer to detect any patterns or series of associations that fit the malware profile.
Norton Antivirus 2012 has plenty of other features to offer, and the best way to explore these is via the settings dialog.
You’ll discover how you can schedule scans to run when your PC idle and find controls to monitor your browser, network, application performance, and many more.
There are four scanning modes, “Reputation Scan”, “Quick Scan”, “Full System Scan” and “Custom Scan”, each with its very own configuration settings.
Norton Antivirus 2012 is quick to install and it runs in the background and doesn’t consume memory or hard disk space.
- Norton Protection System – provides four unique layers of powerful protection proven to stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Insight – checks where files came from and how long they’ve been around to stops new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
- Download Insight 2.0 – protects you from dangerous applications by telling you if an application may harm the health and stability of your computer before you install it.
- SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection – monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to more quickly and accurately detect and stop new threats.
- Norton Management – is cloud based so you can download, install, transfer, update or renew Norton products from anywhere right over the Internet.
- Network threat protection – detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
- Browser protection – smart protection springs into action as your browser begins to load to stop online threats before they can do any harm.
- Vulnerability protection – stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
- Bandwidth management – limits non-critical Norton updates when you connect to 3G networks so it won’t eat up your monthly data allotment or cause overage fees.
- Norton Pulse Updates – updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes—without disrupting you—for up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats.
- FREE 24×7 support – offers you expert help and answers by phone, live chat or online whenever you need it.
- Norton Control Center – gives you easy access to program settings and Web-based Norton services from your choice of a standard detailed view or new simplified view.
- Email and instant message monitoring – scans email and IMs for suspicious links, attachments and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool – creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running, even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
- Silent mode – puts alerts and non-critical updates on hold when you’re watching movies or playing games in full-screen on your PC.
- Smart scheduler – runs scans and updates only when you’re not using your PC.
How to get one for yourself?
Norton Antivirus 2012 is generally priced at $39.99 for a year subscription.
As a part of Norton’s promotional offer to Facebook users, you can now get to download the full version with an in-built subscription for 6 months (180 days) absolutely free.
Hurry, this is a limited-period offer :
1>> Visit the Norton Antivirus 2012 promotion page here :
2>> Click on “Download” button. This downloads a small client program called Norton Download Manger to your computer.
3>> Double-click and run the client program to get the full set-up of Norton Antivirus 2012 with built-in 6 months license key.
4>> You will need to complete the installation by entering your details like email id, password and other necessary details.
Note: The Norton AntiVirus 2012 Product Key for 6 Months Free Download is available for new customer only. So it’s better to create a new Norton account with a new email id during installation.
Installation : is simple like installing any other Windows security software. Just follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
OS Compatibility : Norton Antivirus 2012 is fully compatible on Windows XP, Vista and 7 (both 32 & 64 bit).
Norton Antivirus promises to be the perfect antivirus solution for every computer, as it delivers high quality protection against all types of infections and threats that emerge everyday.
All in all, Norton Antivirus remains one of the top choices when it comes to affordable and efficient antivirus solutions.
It’s lighter, faster and provides quicker solutions. Go for it. Be totally worry-free for 6 months.
What is your opinion on – Norton AntiVirus 2012 Product Key for 6 Months Free Download ?