The hard disk is a critical component of a computer as it holds the Operating System and all of your important files and data.
Each time you use your PC, your hard disk gets cluttered with hundreds or even thousands of Junk Files.
The problem is that often these junk files are not removed from your hard disk, even after they are no longer needed by the system, thus wasting important disk space for your computer to run optimally.
This may eventually result in following scenarios:
- Slow down your computer.
- Crash or
- Even fail to start-up.
Enter Wise Disk Cleaner.
Wise Disk Cleaner
Is a simple, easy-to-use and user-friendly Windows application developed to free up disk space by deleting junk files that are no longer used by any software.
Using Wise Disk Cleaner, you will be able to scan more than 50 types of junk files, and remove them. Only after using the application you would be amazed at how much space these junk files take up.
Wise Disk Cleaner comes with a good looking and intuitive interface, thus allowing both beginners and advanced users to take advantage of its powerful features.
The functions are organized in tabs displayed at the top of the main window.
While I would advise the beginners to pick the ‘Common Cleaner’, more experienced users can go for the ‘Advanced Cleaner’ option.
The third tab is a bit risky one because it’s specially designed to strip the OS of some unnecessary files and thus gain even more space.
1. It uses the latest algorithms and hence takes few minutes to scan the whole disk.
2. It cleans comprehensively all the temporary files, download history, browsing history, invalid shortcuts, traces, cache, cookies, passwords, Windows components and other useless files.
3. It even has the ability to delete specific files based on extensions for advanced users.
4. With automatic updates, you hardly have to worry about keeping this software up-to-date.
5. You can customize the software according to your needs on how it has to clean the disk.
6. In case you need help regarding the software, you can get it from their forums and online help documents.
Installation of the software is easy and it supports all Windows versions.
Since we’re talking about a software that is designed to erase what may seem useless files, it’s better to make a backup before using it, just to stay on the safe side and make sure nothing bad happens.
By removing all kinds of junk files, your system can regain some valuable disk space which could be used for something more useful.
However, if you are already using software applications like Advanced SystemCare, System Mechanic, SpeedUpMyPC etc., you may not need this software as it would be redundant.
I have tested this software and it did a good job on one of my test PCs.
Let me know your opinions in case you use this software on your system. Feel free to use the comments section below.