Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 (often referred as KAV 2012) is a remarkable antivirus application developed by Russian security giant – Kaspersky Labs.
Kaspersky Lab has given their new series of products a complete face-lift so as to make them more powerful, sophisticated and easy-to-use.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012
Featuring the same rock-solid antivirus engine from previous versions, the new Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 is one of the most comprehensive applications that you can ever use to shield your PC from bots, worms, viruses, rootkits, Trojans, malware and other emerging threats.
It works proactively in your system background by getting frequent updates of the latest virus database signatures.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 includes three types of system scan namely Full, Critical Areas and Vulnerability, which allows you to can scan according to your requirements.
The heuristic-based monitor takes care of your file system in real time while also monitoring your email, web browsing and IM conversations.
What makes it unique?
According to AV-Comparatives, Kaspersky Anti-Virus rates highly amongst virus scanners as of 2011.
Kaspersky now comes with an enhanced Cloud protection which displays the good files whitelisted, dangerous files blacklisted, and files still under processing.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 includes many useful bonus tools:
- a Virtual Keyboard that allows you to enter user names, passwords or other confidential information without it being accessible by keyloggers.
- a Privacy Cleaner to clear your recent Windows, internet and application histories.
- a Browser Configuration module that reports on problems with your IE settings.
- and the Windows Troubleshooting section that searches for damaged settings that might have been caused by malware, and help you to repair them back.
- Real-time protection against viruses and spyware.
- Heuristics-based analysis monitors, restricts and blocks suspicious program behaviour.
- Scanning of websites and emails for malicious code.
- Protection for your digital identity at all times.
- Global threat monitoring with the help of Kaspersky’s Security Network.
- Vulnerability scan and treatment advice.
- Blocks all types of keyloggers.
- Advanced antimalware technologies even allows installation on infected PCs.
- Self-protection from being disabled or stopped.
- Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software.
- Tools for creating a rescue disk.
- Easy-access Desktop gadget for quick access to program features and settings whenever you need them.
How to get one for yourself?
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 is generally priced at $39.95 for a year subscription. As a part of Kaspersky Labs Spain’s promotional offer, you can now get to download the full version with an in-built subscription for 3 months (90 days) at no cost.
Hurry, this is a limited-period offer :
1>> (Do not use this setup-file as it’s in Spanish) You can download KAV 2012 Spanish setup file with built-in 90 days subscription.
2>> (Directly use this setup file) But if you want the english version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012, then download the setup file here and use this activation code:
This activation code works perfectly on new installations only and not on already installed KAV 2012.
That is, if you already have Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 installed on your computer, you need to uninstall it, download the new setup file from here, install and then use the above mentioned activation key.
If you try to use this code on already existing Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 on your computer, you will get an error saying “Trial Expired”.
Installation : is simple like installing any other Windows security software. Just follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
OS Compatibility : Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 is fully compatible on Windows XP, Vista and 7 (both 32 & 64 bit).