You are a business person, a student, a researcher or some other professional and you have to print a lot of papers. Latest printers have built-in ink-saving-ability. But these printers cost a lot. Suppose you have bit or very old printer which consumes a lot of ink. The solution is available for a very limited time only: Abelssoft CleverPrint 2010 Professional. It is specially designed for laser printers.
Features of CleverPrint 2010 Professional:
- Pages that do not want to print can be removed easily.
- Multiple print jobs can be combined and printed into single page from different programs such as Microsoft Word, Open Office and Adobe Reader.
- Print Preview shows precisely how the job will be printed.
- Optimize Print Jobs.
- Save Time.
- Watermarks, text or pictures can be inserted in foreground or background of the print job.
- Remove unnecessary pages from large print jobs.
- Can export jobs into PDF, PNG, or JPG.
- Print jobs can be saved easily and printed again later.
As a holiday promotional offer, Abelssoft is now giving away free license key code for CleverPrint 2010 Professional. To grab the free copy of CleverPrint 2010 Professional legally which normally cost € 39.95 to purchase, just follow the below steps:
1>> Visit the promotional page at the following URL to register:
3>> Then install it. When launching CleverPrint 2010, a pop up screen will appear that offer users to register to unlock the CleverPrint 2010 Professional.
4>> Enter the email address, first name, and last name and click on “Get free unlock code now” button.
5>> Instantly an email from “Abelssoft” will be sent, containing CleverPrint 2010 Professional registration serial code.
6>> Use the received registration code to unlock and activate CleverPrint 2010 Professional.
About the Author (Author Profile)Nikhil Chakravarthi is a Software Engineer by Profession and a Blogger by Passion. He is in Love with just one thing - Technology. He is from Silicon Valley and enjoys simple living.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Baby born | December 16, 2010