Alcohol 120%, is a robust Windows CD and DVD burning software that makes it easy to create backups of DVDs and CDs. It also lets you store your most used CDs as images on your computer.
What all can Alcohol 120% do for you?
- Alcohol 120% can mount disc images, with support for their proprietary Media Descriptor Image (.mds/.mdf) disc image format.
- Alcohol 120% can handle the creation of 31 virtual CD and DVD-ROMs, letting users play discs without needing the physical disc.
- Users can copy CDs and DVDs to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, and DVD+RW discs.
- The reading speed of a virtual CD-ROM is 200x.
- It supports normal CD, DVD, and CD RAW subchannel reading methods
- It includes a Pre-Mastering function which lets you burn files directly from your hard drive, and supports Blu-ray format and HD DVD.
- Alcohol 120%’s image recording feature is capable of bypassing certain copy protection schemes, such as SafeDisc, SecuROM, and Data Position Measurement (DPM)
Which are the supported files?
What’s new in this version?
Version 18.104.22.1683 fixes Xtra Wizard Window Opening Problem
How to Get the Genuine Alcohol 120% 5.0 Blu-Ray Serial Key?
Chip.de is offering the free serial key of alcohol 120%.
1>> Visit the Promotional Page here.
4>>Unpack the downloaded Alcohol_5_Blu-Ray-CHIP.zip, and run Alcohol_5_Blu-Ray-CHIP.exe to start the installation.
5>>On the installation screen click on Internet button which will take you to registration page from where you will get free serial key.
the URL is http://www.al2c.de/alcohol/register/ALC-20282000/999999999/0/502
6>>Fill up the form with email address, title, first name, last name and country, and tick the check box to accept receiving marketing materials. Click the Weiter button to submit.
7>>Check the Inbox for an e-mail from Franzis Registrierungsteam <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject title of Registrierung: Alcohol 120% 5.0 Blu-ray – CHIP, which asking for confirmation of your registration. Click on the confirmation link contained inside the email.
Another e-mail with the same title and from the same sender will be received, and the email contains two codes – user ID (customer number) and personal registration unlock code.
Enter the user ID and the registration key into the two fields in the setup installer, and then click OK.
8>>After completing the registration, hit Weiter button to start the installation of Alcohol 120% Blu-ray.
9>>On Franzis Starter screen, click on installieren (or on the image) to start the installation proper.
The rest of the installation is in English, so just follow on screen instruction. At the end of the installation, re-enter the user ID and registration code when prompted to complete the installation. And you are done!
NOTE:The Alcohol 120% Blu-ray version 5.5 supports Windows XP and Windows Vista only. It does not support 32-bit (x86) nor 64-bit (x64) Windows 7.